-
getting connected to the internet, ARRRGH!!!!!!!
I've been trying to set up an internet connection nearly all day, now I'm fed up.
I almost get to the end where every thing seems o.k. but it all gets stuck on "initializing modem". I left it for half an hour, but it just stayed there, so I had to cancel.
Please, please can one of you kind folks out there give me some guidance.
B.T.W. please be gentle with me, I am an elderly gentleman and a bit forgetful
Thanking you all in anticipation
an old, crotchety man
Similar Threads
-
By bluemoon in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-12-2005, 02:13 PM
-
By tstrickland in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-29-2005, 04:16 AM
-
By sakiZ in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 12-30-2004, 10:34 AM
-
By th3b0d0mr3ap3r in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-23-2004, 04:07 AM
-
By MIB in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-19-2003, 03:46 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Cisco SFP-10G-SR V03 850nm 10GBASE-SR SFP+ MMF 10-2415-03 Transceiver
$4.99

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99

Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$20.70