Please give the URL where you downloaded netzero.deb
I 'm using Knoppix and I have a usb pen drive which is set as home directory.
I downloaded the linux version of netzero which is netzero.deb but I can't install it. I need a step by step procedure of doing this. I'm a total newbie to linux.
Please give the URL where you downloaded netzero.deb
Here tells you how about half way down the page il quote
the thread from MEPIS forums
Google is your friend![]()
http://www.mepis.org/node/view/971
If you got Mepis and want to download the Netzero.deb file, if you are already a member that is, go to netzero.com and select your OS as Lindows, then click the netzero icon in the upper left it resets a value or something takes you to the Lindows download.
NetZero is available on Lindows for Platinum users only.
Maybe some one can make it Available if its GPL
The follwing _might_ work (I could not test it since I have no NetZero account, please post your success):
orCode:wget http://software.lindows.com/emptypoo...o_1.0.3.tar.gz unp lind* java -jar lindowsos-dialer-netzero/jvlclient.jar
Code:cp ./lindowsos-dialer-netzero/knzppp-lindows $HOME/.kde/share/config/kppprc kppp -q -c NetZero
Well THAT makes a whole lot of damn sense, now doesn't it!! OBVIOUSLY, Linux users are going to be much more willing to pay for the premium version of dialup service than are Windows users - RIGHT??Originally Posted by exterm
![]()
jd (former NetZero free user)

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00
ESET Server Security (File Security) | Variant Item | Download Version
$537.49
Toshiba Magnia SG20 VPN Linux server Web server (No HDD, *Read*) -
$60.00
Microsoft SQL Server 2022 Standard 24 Core unlimited CAL Retail License Package
$199.00
Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 Server DVD English OS Media Kit RHF0382US
$41.30