Something is broken w/ cups in Knoppix 3.4 I am not sure what exactly but this is a common problem it seems. Perhaps try the mailing list to find a solution or get Kanotix where cups is not broken.
I am using knoppix 3.4 and am very satisfied with it's performance but I am not able to print
using cups. My printer is HP 722C and it requires pbm2ppa and foomatic filter, both are installed in knoppix 3.4. When I try to add my printer in cups, it is not shown in the dropdown list under HP.
How do I have pnm2ppa and foomatic incorporated in cups so I can use my HP 722C?
I am also using libranet 2.8, a debian distribution, and the HP 722C is listed under "HEWLETT-PACKARD" dropdown menu.
jozien
Something is broken w/ cups in Knoppix 3.4 I am not sure what exactly but this is a common problem it seems. Perhaps try the mailing list to find a solution or get Kanotix where cups is not broken.
I copied "/usr/share/cups/model/HP" directory from libranet 2.8 to "/usr/share/cups/model" in knoppix 3.4 and that solver my problem, I can now print in knoppix 3.4
jozien

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00
Lot of 5 Cisco 10G SFP+ 850nm 300m Transceiver Module P/N: SFP-10G-SR-10-2415-03
$15.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Cisco 10G SFP+ 850nm P/N: SFP-10G-SR (10-2415-03) *NEW SEALED
$25.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50