Oh, by the way: Sometimes I get an error saying that the path is recursive or something. Help.
Configure works fine but when I run make I get the following error:
In file included from dcopclient.cpp:1879:
dcopclient.moc:17: #error "This file was generated using the moc from 3.0.5. It"
dcopclient.moc:18: #error "cannot be used with the include files from this version of Qt."
dcopclient.moc:19: #error "(The moc has changed too much.)"
Current Qt version is 3.1.2. Could this be the problem?
Oh, by the way: Sometimes I get an error saying that the path is recursive or something. Help.

Apple Computer cards VTG 670-8020-B 607-0103-C 607-0291-C AST -Orange Micro ++
$169.00
Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00
Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
PowerBook Duo 210 vintage laptop
$120.00
256k VRAM Vintage Apple Macintosh 670-0269 works with 630-0044 80ns QTY: 2
$76.20
Vintage 1984 Apple Macintosh MacWrite & MacPaint Boxed Set - Near Complete
$125.00
256k VRAM Vintage Apple Macintosh replaces 670-0269 Quadra 630-0044 80ns QTY: 2
$76.20
VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor
$250.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh M1212 Color Display Monitor *Untested*
$69.99