Do a google search on ACX100. I think that this might be one of those Tex Inst acx100 or 111 based cards. If so then you might want to look and see if this is too much for you.
I have the card listed in the subject and i am using knoppix 3.4 and i recently found out after buying this card that there are no supplied drivers. I searched around online and i found out something about "Driverloader" and "ndiswrapper" or something like that, and upon looking at the code i was intimidated by the amount of linux knowlage is required to make a driver from the given sorce code. Is there any way i can get these drivers to work without having to make the driver. I am thinking about just returning the card, if i do so, please name a card that you know works under 3.4
Do a google search on ACX100. I think that this might be one of those Tex Inst acx100 or 111 based cards. If so then you might want to look and see if this is too much for you.

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$354.48
Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54
Intel Xeon E5-2690 v4 SR2N2 14 Core 2.6GHz 35MB LGA2011-3 CPU *km
$15.99
HP Z440 Workstation TWR Xeon E5-1603 v3, 8GB RAM, NVS310, SB1570, NO SSD/OS #95
$89.99
DELL Precision T3420 | Xeon 1240v6 | 525GB SSD |16GB RAM |Nvidia GPU |Win11
$149.00