-
Network card not detected by netcardconfig
I'm getting a "No supported network cards found." message.
Before I did the hdd install, my linksys card worked. Now neither that nor the sitecom card I've got for it work. (They both work on my XP machine.)
I would post the lspci -v info, but I really don't feel like typing it all out.
I'll try getting my Zip drive working on it & transfer the info that way, but I thought I'd post this now incase there are any simple fixes... I've searched the forums & docs but nothing I've found has been relevant or worked.
Thanks for any help.
Similar Threads
-
By BlackmageIX in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-24-2004, 11:57 PM
-
By alfred in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 03-17-2004, 05:46 AM
-
By ptesone in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-16-2004, 02:04 AM
-
By _Iz- in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 9
Last Post: 01-07-2004, 12:24 AM
-
By Nextus in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-15-2003, 03:49 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell Poweredge R620 10x 2.5" bay with 256GB (16x16gb) DDR3, 2x E5-2690v2, H710
$349.99

Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99