-
Tip for Windows XP users
I've got a broadband conection with Internet and I was having problems with Knoopix to acess it as so many people has. As I am a Wndows XP user, I figure out that the problem is not with Knoppix, but with the Windows XP. So, I turned off the cable conection with XP before booting with Knoppix. And I hadn't any problems at all.
I am posting it with Knoppix
And it rocks!
My english is very bad, but the tip is good
-
Junior Member
registered user
I wonder if you have used the same IP address for Knoppix as you have for WinXP? I have WinXP and Knoppix and I have no such problem. Try setting Knoppix IP address to something different than what WinXP is using.
jimbo
Similar Threads
-
By knewbex in forum The Lounge
Replies: 31
Last Post: 09-10-2004, 03:26 AM
-
By empanyc in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-01-2004, 10:23 AM
-
By echelon in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-04-2004, 06:42 PM
-
By ted_munga in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 50
Last Post: 11-09-2003, 09:03 PM
-
By Henk Poley in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-06-2003, 03:32 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

Vintage Atari SF354 Floppy Disk Drive & Power Supply FOR PARTS OR REPAIR AS IS
$120.00