I seem to have changed this setting and cannot get hda1 to open like it used to. I tried 'open with...' and tried some different things but they do not work. Help!
I seem to have changed this setting and cannot get hda1 to open like it used to. I tried 'open with...' and tried some different things but they do not work. Help!

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
OPNsense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI
$195.00
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F Firewall Tested Reset Deregistered OEM PSU
$99.99
Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00
Sophos XG 310 Rev. 2 Network Security Firewall Appliance
$195.00
$170.00
NETGEAR ProSafe 8-Port Gigabit VPN Firewall FVS318G NEW IN BOX
$69.99