-
School Use?
Hey everyone. I am new to the forum's and well I use an edited version of knoppix. Whoppix is another tool you could use to "hack" from the pentest areas. Now I am 14 years old. Last year I was charged for hacking the school and changing grades therefore, sent to court, and had a trial.
Enough about that. This morning, I brought my Whoppix 2.6 boot disc to school. Last period we had a shot to goto the computer lab and finish our essays. (Mine was on Tupac Shakur
) But, Instead of doing that, I inserted my boot disc. Our school doesn't have a boot password therefore, I ran the cd. The normal boot things came up, and I loaded Whoppix. The only thing is that I don't know how to run the exploits and such. Yes I Know somewhat of the commands like listing and how to use nmap. But not anything else. Can anyone give me a breif tutorial on how to run these?
Similar Threads
-
By Kowood in forum The Lounge
Replies: 11
Last Post: 02-01-2006, 03:09 PM
-
By msouden in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-18-2004, 06:27 PM
-
By Me1324 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-01-2004, 11:54 PM
-
By |darc| in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-14-2003, 04:20 PM
-
By VeeDubb in forum General Support
Replies: 13
Last Post: 10-25-2003, 07:15 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage ATARI SF314 DS/DD 3.5" External Drive TESTED but can't read/write disks
$69.99

Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95

Vintage 1984: Super Sketch G2300 For Atari Home Computer
$72.00

GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Vintage Atari 1050 Disk Drive w/ SIO Cable & 32 Games/Programs - UNTESTED
$67.76

A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95

ATARI XF551 DISK DRIVE WITH AC POWER ADAPTER AND PARALLEL PORT ADAPTER, UNTESTED
$250.00

Atari 400 Home Computer System includes Power Cord G2U
$159.99

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29