-
Boot process, can't find KNOPPIX file system
Hello,
I download the knoppix 3.4,
when I tried to boot from the cd rom (2.4 or 2.6)
I get the error message:
loking for CDROM /dev/scd0 ...
Can't find KNOPPIX file system, sorry
Dropping you to a (very limited) shell
...
I do a md5sum, all is ok. My cdrom device is /dev/hdc, it's ok and detected.
What I'm doing wrong ?
Do I have to pass special boot parameter ?
Do I have to download an oldest version ?
Thank you in advance for your Help
Guillaume
Similar Threads
-
By jct in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-20-2005, 08:04 PM
-
By macgregor in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-11-2004, 07:03 AM
-
By snippy in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 12-04-2004, 02:49 PM
-
By BiggJeff74 in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-17-2004, 05:36 PM
-
By Neo855 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-23-2004, 03:14 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Apple Mac Pro 2019 1TB OEM SSD Kit-832GB +128GB - 656-0122/ 656-0121
$69.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Samsung 1TB SSD BM91H 1TB (MZ-VMA1T00) Internal SSD M.2
$135.00

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$255.98

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73