-
Boot process, can't find KNOPPIX file system
Hello,
I download the knoppix 3.4,
when I tried to boot from the cd rom (2.4 or 2.6)
I get the error message:
loking for CDROM /dev/scd0 ...
Can't find KNOPPIX file system, sorry
Dropping you to a (very limited) shell
...
I do a md5sum, all is ok. My cdrom device is /dev/hdc, it's ok and detected.
What I'm doing wrong ?
Do I have to pass special boot parameter ?
Do I have to download an oldest version ?
Thank you in advance for your Help
Guillaume
Similar Threads
-
By jct in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-20-2005, 08:04 PM
-
By macgregor in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-11-2004, 07:03 AM
-
By snippy in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 12-04-2004, 02:49 PM
-
By BiggJeff74 in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-17-2004, 05:36 PM
-
By Neo855 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-23-2004, 03:14 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL SOLID STATE DRIVE
$189.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

HP Samsung PM871b 2.5 SATA SSD 256GB Solid state drive
$29.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99