Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: 2 button wheel mouse help

  1. #1
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    237

    2 button wheel mouse help

    Hello...I cannot get my USB 2 button wheel mouse to work on my laptop. The touch pad works fine but I would like to use external mouse. Any help appreciated....thanks.....bob58

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kampen, The Netherlands
    Posts
    166
    Boot with "knoppix wheelmouse" to enable protocol for wheelmice.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2

    usb wheel mouse working

    I had similar problems trying to activate my usb optical wheel mouse. I ended up reloading Knoppix on my hd. In the process, when I loaded the live CD, V3.4, happened to notice that my usb optical wheel mouse worked fine. When I installed to my hd, using knoppix-installer, at one point it asked me if I wanted to install similar like the live CD, I marked yes and rest is history. Everything works fine.

    So this begs a question of what is the difference between the Live CD and what is loaded on a standard install?

    I'm a newbie so where can you see the install scripts?

  4. #4
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    237

    how do you use cheat codes with a HD install ?

    I see where you say to use "knoppix wheelmouse" but how can I do that with a HD install?

Similar Threads

  1. Reassigning mouse button function
    By el_supremo in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-15-2004, 03:41 AM
  2. Need Help setting up 5 button mouse.
    By robwelch100 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-29-2004, 01:45 AM
  3. Mouse Left-button pb
    By joeguitar99 in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-20-2004, 09:40 AM
  4. Mouse wheel not working
    By [email protected] in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-05-2003, 04:35 AM
  5. Wheel mouse
    By my2cents in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-02-2003, 03:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM picture

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM

$1499.00



Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram  2x 550W PSU No HDD picture

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD

$275.00



867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001 picture

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001

$245.00



Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD picture

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD

$99.99



Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO picture

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO

$308.00



Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W picture

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W

$524.99



Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W picture

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W

$409.99



Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots picture

Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots

$745.00



Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM picture

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM

$699.00



Remote Desktop User & Device RDS CALs for Windows Server 2025, 2022 & 2019 picture

Remote Desktop User & Device RDS CALs for Windows Server 2025, 2022 & 2019

$174.99