-
usb wheel mouse working
I had similar problems trying to activate my usb optical wheel mouse. I ended up reloading Knoppix on my hd. In the process, when I loaded the live CD, V3.4, happened to notice that my usb optical wheel mouse worked fine. When I installed to my hd, using knoppix-installer, at one point it asked me if I wanted to install similar like the live CD, I marked yes and rest is history. Everything works fine.
So this begs a question of what is the difference between the Live CD and what is loaded on a standard install?
I'm a newbie so where can you see the install scripts?
Similar Threads
-
By el_supremo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-15-2004, 03:41 AM
-
By robwelch100 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-29-2004, 01:45 AM
-
By joeguitar99 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-20-2004, 09:40 AM
-
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-05-2003, 04:35 AM
-
By my2cents in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-02-2003, 03:30 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Heathkit Hero Robot ET-18 Assembly Manual 1982
$222.99

Vintage Key Tronic LT DESIGNER Mechanical/Rubber Dome Keyboard DIN-5 AT/XT
$50.00

Vintage HP Compaq nc6400 Laptop – Windows XP Pro – Works – Charger Included
$67.00

Vintage IMSAI S-100 Computer CRT System w/ Boards Nonworking Parts/Repair
$2699.00

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Vintage Shuttle K48 Small Form Factor Pc FOR PARTS OR REPAIR
$100.00

Vintage IBM Model M Keyboard
$80.00

Lot Vintage 1991 Apple Microsoft Classic Software Disk Manual User Guide 7.0.1 +
$74.95

Vintage Dell Latitude CPi A366XT Win 98SE w/USB Support 256MB 60GB HD FDD Serial
$109.99

Vintage Intel EtherExpress PRO LAN Adapter With Flash BRAND NEW
$29.99