just forget about activex on linux. It's MS only feature.
I did this the other way. I took BareX morphix and threw wmaker on it and utils using ibuild.
I am trying to create a small distro of knoppix, kind of like feather but more specific to my needs. Anyone know the what files are needed min for linux with a GUI? I am planning on using fluxbox, anyone have any other suggestions for a GUI would be appriciated. I want to get this thing as small as possible. Also i need a small web browswer that has alot of features, like activeX, java script, just the basics needed for todays websites, any ideas?. Thnaks for any help you can provide. Oh, just one more thing, i am remastering off the latest version of KNOPPIX is there anyway to make the process of getting rid of packages i dont need quicker? Thanks agian
Jebis
just forget about activex on linux. It's MS only feature.
I did this the other way. I took BareX morphix and threw wmaker on it and utils using ibuild.

Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$159.99
Seagate 14TB Exos X14 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s 256MB 3.5" Enterprise HDD ST14000NM0408
$354.99
Seagate BarraCuda ST5000LM000 5TB 5400RPM SATA III 6Gb/s 2.5" Internal Hard
$169.99
HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99
**77%-89% HEALTH**HGST Ultrastar 7K4000 HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache
$69.99
Hitachi / HGST Travelstar HTS541010B7E610 1TB 2.5" SATA III HDD
$29.99
HITACHI ULTRASTAR 2TB 7.2K 6G 3.5INCH SATA HDD HUS724020ALA640 | TESTED WIPED
$34.95
Seagate 3TB 3.5" HDD SAS Hard Drive Seagate ST3000NM0043 IBM 39U3719 7200RPM HDD
$27.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$84.00
HDD 3.5" SATA Hard Drive with Windows 10/Win 11 64x Installed Legacy
$35.00