I think i found out myself ... hopefully
I took minirt24.gz (out of /cdrom/boot/isolinux), mounted it via mount -o loop ... and added my link. Lets see if it works...
Have a nice day...
P.
Hi all,
i would like to add a new Link to / (not /KNOPPIX). Where are these Links generated (as for example: sbin -> /KNOPPIX/sbin or /opt -> /KNOPPIX/opt) ..
Thanks to everyone answering ...![]()
I think i found out myself ... hopefully
I took minirt24.gz (out of /cdrom/boot/isolinux), mounted it via mount -o loop ... and added my link. Lets see if it works...
Have a nice day...
P.

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Samsung 8GB DDR4 SO-DIMM PC4-3200AA 260-Pin RAM M471A1G44BB0-CWE Module
$29.25
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
Samsung 32GB DDR4 2x16GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200A SODIMM M471A2K43EB1-CWE
$124.99
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$30.00
MINT Micron Cisco 32GB PC4-2400T DDR4 2Rx4 RDIMM RAM MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G3 LOT
$159.99
G.SKILL Trident Z Neo 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4-3600 DIMM XMP 2.0
$320.00
16GB ( 4X 4GB ) MEMORY DDR3 PC3-10600 1333MHz FOR DELL OPTIPLEX 790 780 990 980
$39.99