-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: Out of space

Originally Posted by
brainphreak
Hi, Sorry if this is a dumb question. I tried using this customize script and keep getting an error that there is not enough space on the device? Do I need to be running the knoppix distro from the CD? I currently have it installed on my HD.
I tried running with the CD installed etc. (but not booted)
What are the requirements to run the script? I have over 8 gigs of space so Im sure this error is incorrect and due to something I may have missed?
[...]
Yes, you need to run it directly from the CD, as for creating the chroot it wants to access /KNOPPIX/, once created you should be able to run the script also from Harddisk.
I'll add that to the initial post.
cu
Fabian
Similar Threads
-
By Xorpid in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-21-2004, 02:37 AM
-
By PrOCesSkIlL in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 29
Last Post: 04-02-2004, 01:32 AM
-
By KeithBlake in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-26-2004, 12:41 PM
-
By MichielioZ in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 11
Last Post: 04-15-2003, 12:13 AM
-
By a.lost.soul in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-23-2003, 09:19 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p
$89.99

Juniper Networks MX204-HW-BASE *BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED* READ DETAILS
$8199.99

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$361.91