-
damn alcatel speedtouch 330
Hi all, I am a complete idiot who has for the past week or so been trying to connect to the internet
I have been trying to connect to the internet without any success whatsoever, I have tried following some of the other threads but
when I type "cd speedtouch-conf" as suggested I just get no such dir
I can only download the mgmt.o and tar.gz files onto windows as I have no way of connecting through knoppix and I suspect this may have something to do with it... Can anyone out there please help as I am keen to learn linux
or should I just stick with windows
Similar Threads
-
By rothenstein in forum German Forum
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-12-2005, 06:53 PM
-
By blipped4 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-01-2004, 12:06 AM
-
By Dreamcatcher in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-15-2004, 11:27 AM
-
By wisbeech in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-18-2004, 11:32 PM
-
By wfb in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-23-2003, 06:14 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

LOT OF 8 Samsung 32gb 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA RE3 12 DC1 Server Memory M393A4G43AB3
$1849.95

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50

Lot Of 8 Micron 8GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-RE2-11 ECC REG Server Ram MTA18ASF1G72PDZ-2G6
$210.00

Lot Of 16Micron MTA36ASF2G72PZ-2G1A2IJ 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P-RB0-10 ECC Server Ram
$960.00

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

SET OF 8 (64GB) - Micron MTA9ASF1G72PZ 8GB 1RX8 PC4-2666V-RD1-11 Memory
$225.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

LOT OF 5 Samsung M378A1G43DB0-CPB 16GB (2x8GB) 2Rx1 PC4-2133P Desktop Memory
$130.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98