-
Senior Member
registered user
I am confused.. I use Kanotix which is closely related to Knoppix and root runs at 1024x768 and user is 800x600 definitely. I never bothered changing root since I log into it so rarely. I run KDE 3.2. How is Kanotix doing this where it isn't possible with knoppix? Mzi I believe you run kanotix, too - how does it do it?
Similar Threads
-
By saurav in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-05-2004, 05:55 AM
-
By sbkryan in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-02-2004, 04:20 PM
-
By SunnyB in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-09-2004, 02:02 PM
-
By laba in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-28-2004, 10:14 AM
-
By bigdaddy in forum The Lounge
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-23-2003, 01:55 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1 TB SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Seagate ST3000NM0005 HDD 3TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.2K 3.5" 512 b/s
$59.00

Western Digital Gold 2TB WD2005FBYZ-01YCBB2 3.5" 7200 RPM SATA Hard Drive
$59.99

Toshiba 14TB MG07 MG07ACA14TEY 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 512e 3.5" Enterprise HDD
$339.00

New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5" SATA III Internal NAS Red Plus HDD
$137.59

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99