It doesn't work. I don't know why since it works in 2.6 but its quite annoying. How would I go about checking the problems that could be causing it...![]()
It doesn't work. I don't know why since it works in 2.6 but its quite annoying. How would I go about checking the problems that could be causing it...![]()
After booting into 2.4, try this in a console as root, and tell me if it works:
Code:modprobe mousedev
nope![]()

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99
Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Yoga Gen 6 14" 16GB, Storm Gray
$356.80
Lenovo Thinkpad E15 Gen 2 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel Core [email protected] Laptop
$220.36
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$334.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 G2 14-Inch AMD Ryzen R5 5650U 16GB, 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$398.99
Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3i 15.6" Full HD Laptop - Intel Processor N355 2025- 8G...
$349.99
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 4 | AMD Ryzen 5 5625U | 16GB RAM | NO SSD | NO OS | 91%
$130.00
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50