-
Senior Member
registered user
kuickshow / slideshow and KNOPPIX 3.4 issue
I have a question regarding whether anyone else is having this problem with V3.4 5.10.2004
The kuickshow app works great if I open the directory and select a single image. However, if I choose full screen or if I start a slideshow, the screen goes completely black, except for an hour glass as it (presumably) is cycling the playlist.
I know this worked before, and I have tried it on three different pc's with the same results. Anyone else noticed this issue?
TIA,
~pau1
Similar Threads
-
By pt-1 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 21
Last Post: 05-14-2006, 01:00 AM
-
By eXploit in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 02-12-2005, 02:23 PM
-
By hmeyer in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-29-2004, 10:56 AM
-
By ChronusDark in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-12-2004, 11:08 PM
-
By dblinick in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-27-2004, 11:54 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

Set of 2 HMAA4GR7CJR8N-XN HYNIX 32GB (1X32GB) 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA MEMORY
$500.00

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

SK Hynix HMAA4GR7CJR8N-XN 32GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory RDIMM
$329.99

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

SAMSUNG 128GB (4x32GB) M393A4K40BB1-CRC4Q RAM DDR4-2400T RDIMM ECC Memory
$666.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50