You will have to use the knoppix cheat codes. I have used the failsafe and it worked for me. On another PC I used knoppix noscsi noapm noapic and that seemed to work too.
I hope this helps
James
I put my CD in and it seems to boot up fine until I get:I don't know what to do about this. It happens after looking for the CD-ROM drive.Code:Can't find KNOPPIX filesytem, sorry. Dropping you to a (very limited) shell. Press resume button to quit
-fisher
You will have to use the knoppix cheat codes. I have used the failsafe and it worked for me. On another PC I used knoppix noscsi noapm noapic and that seemed to work too.
I hope this helps
James
Try
I had the same problem resently with a very old PC and thats what worked. Either that or you've created another linux coaster!Code:knoppix nodma
Good Luck,
AJG

Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb
$475.60
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61
Apple MacBook Pro 13" 2020 A2251 2GHz i5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD #69
$260.00
External SSD 1TB 2TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.1 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$15.99
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1785.15
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99
$69.00
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$427.48
HP Zbook Fury 16 G9 12th Gen i9 64GB RAM 1TB SSD Nvidia RTX A5500 4K Touch W11
$1499.00