-
Ver 3.4 observation
Hello All
I recently read a suggestion about Knoppix 3.4 which I liked. I donwloaded 3.4 and burned an image. The live cd was the best I have seen so far. I have installed, Lindows, suse, mandrake and a couple of others but have usb and firewire issues.
I was then very dismayed with trying to install to my hd. After some searching I realized the hd instrallation is a techie issue, not for newbies. I have no desire to be a techie type as I only want to get away from ms. Too bad as it seems to be an excellant os. Hopefully this will be improved in the future.
I will stick with Linspire 4.5.499 as I found an easy work around for usb and firewire.
Cheers
Richg
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Avionics Gold CPU Board Intel MD8088 Ceramic LSI MCE Military Aerospace
$179.95

Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37

Vintage Military Avionics PCB AlliedSignal 1750A CPU Ceramic Aerospace Board
$299.95

Vintage CREATIVE PC-DVD Dxr2 DVD2240E 1997
$59.00

Vintage Military Avionics PCB Philips Ceramic ASIC Gold Lid Aerospace Computer
$99.95

Vintage HP-41 Extension Module Box Set - HP 82182A Time Module Complete Lot
$185.00

VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00

Vintage Hewlett-Packard HP-25 Applications Programs 1975 Manual 00025-90011
$29.50