I've got the a7n8x deluxe with dual lan ports, my onboard (nvidia) lan works great. Sorry I can't offer any other help but good luck.
As a total newb to linux, let me be the first to say that I find it extremely user friendly. Everything except for the fact that I cannot get it to recognize my onboard LAN.
I have heard of trying to dmesg or lspci-vvv, but I think both of those are for PCI and not onboard. Can someone get me up and running with a step by step?
I've got the a7n8x deluxe with dual lan ports, my onboard (nvidia) lan works great. Sorry I can't offer any other help but good luck.
The on board lan also uses the pci bus. So the output of 'lspci -v' can show you if the on board lan is recognized by knoppix.
Is the problem that you don't have an internet connection? Meaby you have to configure the on board network card (lan).

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99
P43330-0A1 HPE 32GB 2RX8 PC5-4800B DDR5 SERVER RAM P43328-B21 / HMCG88MEBRA107N
$1100.00
4x 8GB Samsung DDR4 2133MHz PC4-2133P 1Rx4 ECC Registered Server RAM 32GB
$120.00
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
⚙️ Samsung 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-2933Y DDR4 Registered ECC Server RAM M393A4K40CB2-CVFCO
$230.00
4 x SKHynix 8GB 1Rx8 PC4-3200AA ECC Server RAM Memory HMA81GR7CJR8N-XN
$199.99
Samsung 32GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K2LC4DE0-CCTGM DDR5 RAM Memory
$550.00
2 Pack USB C SD TF Card Reader Adapter Zinc Alloy USB-C to USB for iPhone 15-17
$3.35
6 in 1 USB 3.0 Type C Card Reader SD Micro SD TF OTG Memory Adapter Laptop PC US
$3.95