I copied the apprepriate lines into fstab, made the mount points in the file system, rebooted, refused to mount, said it wasn't a valid block device.
trying to stay possative......![]()
Looks like I learned something else!But in any case it IS possible because booting from CD does it.![]()
I copied the apprepriate lines into fstab, made the mount points in the file system, rebooted, refused to mount, said it wasn't a valid block device.
trying to stay possative......![]()
I've just written a post about how to detect and mount a 6-in-1 USB multi-card reader (for Compactflash, Smartmedia / x-Media, SD/MMC and Sony Memorystick), without recompiling the kernel, at this thread in the Tips & Tricks forum .

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SX105 10GB 5-Port Switch - Unopened
$195.00
Extreme Networks 10GE X440-G2-24P-10GE4 16533 24Plus-Ports POE+ Switch UP
$127.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99
NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99