Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Tip for Windows XP users

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1

    Tip for Windows XP users

    I've got a broadband conection with Internet and I was having problems with Knoopix to acess it as so many people has. As I am a Wndows XP user, I figure out that the problem is not with Knoppix, but with the Windows XP. So, I turned off the cable conection with XP before booting with Knoppix. And I hadn't any problems at all.

    I am posting it with Knoppix And it rocks!

    My english is very bad, but the tip is good

  2. #2
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    24
    I wonder if you have used the same IP address for Knoppix as you have for WinXP? I have WinXP and Knoppix and I have no such problem. Try setting Knoppix IP address to something different than what WinXP is using.

    jimbo

Similar Threads

  1. Knoppix for Windows Users
    By knewbex in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-10-2004, 03:26 AM
  2. Normal Users can't access windows partitions
    By empanyc in forum General Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-01-2004, 10:23 AM
  3. can't add new users
    By echelon in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2004, 06:42 PM
  4. add new users that can login via X-windows
    By ted_munga in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 11-09-2003, 09:03 PM
  5. Article: Migrating to Linux not easy for Windows users
    By Henk Poley in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-06-2003, 03:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Samsung 2.5

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot

$60.00



External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac picture

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac

$19.99



Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5

Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive

$29.99



Dell Latitude 14

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro

$545.25



Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1

$99.99



SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM picture

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM

$159.99



Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb

$1746.47



1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive picture

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive

$86.95



Dell Latitude 14

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro

$330.73



External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A picture

External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A

$100.00