Does anyone know what has happend to the German Knoppix forum? Can't find it anylonger under the old adress http://www.linuxtag.org/forum/![]()
Klaus
Does anyone know what has happend to the German Knoppix forum? Can't find it anylonger under the old adress http://www.linuxtag.org/forum/![]()
Klaus
LinuxTag 2005
Messe- und Kongresszentrum Karlsruhe, 22. - 25. Juni 2005
We are currently preapring the new website. Please stay tuned until Software Freedom Day, 28 August, 2004.
Hello,
the new website ist there, but where is the german forum gone?
It's a great pity isn't it?
Bye
Karl
agree! I would really like to see the german forum back - it was an excellent source of firsthand information.![]()
![]()
![]()
Wolfgang
Quite strange that there was/is no word about what happened/is to happen with the German forum. On Knopper's page it's still linked although it's gone for quite a long time now![]()
Here's the last relevant message I see posted on the mailing list: http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux...n.knoppix/3997. Hopefully someone's looking into it. Is that mailing list the same you're referring to as a forum in this very thread?
Nope. There was a German forum just as this one. It was hosted at www.linuxtag.org/forum
Hi,
I think I also belong to this 'special community' here, because I don't know anything concerning
www.linuxtag.org/forum
too !![]()
mfg
prh
A german linux-beginners-forum is here (not knoppix-centric):
http://www.linuxeinsteiger.info/
I can more or less speak only for myself, but I'd assume others feel the same. We're not looking for a German linux/knoppix forum. We were part of the official one that has simply disappeared. There were quite some regulars who I think are now missing the good community there.

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99
Seagate ST8000DM004 8TB 3.5" 6Gb/s 256MB SATA HDD P/N: 2CX188-300 Tested
$149.99
Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99
HGST Ultrastar 7K4000 3TB 7200RPM SATA III 3.5" Hard Drive HDD HUS724030ALA640
$39.99
HGST HUA723030ALA640 3TB SATA 7200 RPM 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | 0F14044 (100%)
$45.00
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95
Seagate Exos X16 ST12000NM001G 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$349.95