-
Senior Member
registered user
oH.....I thought you had installed it to your hard drive - my bad. Anyway......... I have installed Knoppix myself so I don't know alot about additional modules. There is 'persistent home' but I think that's only for the home directory and would save setting like browser preferences, backgrounds and such. I do know that booting 'expert' mode allows you to load additional modules from a floppy. I might be as easy as simply extracting the module to a floppy and then telling Knoppix to load the module on boot but it's probably a little more complicated than that. Sorry I can't give you more direction. I would repost with a title of "how to load module from floppy at boot" or something similar - hopefully someone here at this forum can help you out. I'll keep my eyes open. gluck
Similar Threads
-
By geoffleach in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-04-2004, 10:02 PM
-
By GameManK in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-22-2004, 10:23 PM
-
By Roemer in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-28-2003, 02:51 PM
-
By Dr.Schnappata in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-11-2003, 09:46 AM
-
By TOM in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 9
Last Post: 06-23-2003, 12:13 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

GIGABYTE Z890M AORUS ELITE WIFI7 ICE INTEL MOTHERBOARD
$149.99

GIGABYTE H610M S2H V2 Motherboard, Supports 14th/13th/12th Gen Intel Core i5 i7
$69.59

ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99

ASRock B550M Phantom Gaming 4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$71.49

ASUS PRIME Z490-P LGA 1200 Intel Z490 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard NEW
$121.45

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99