So the problem is, I can't seem to send outgoing packets. The only kind of packet I can send out is an ssh connect (at least that I've found so far) I can connect to other ssh terminals, but I can't ping, can't use lynx, can't use anything else. Rather, I can ping, but it never finds the host, even if it's on the local network. This would probably be a good time to mention I'm not using a normal setup for Knoppix. Details can be found here:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...?p=55870#55870
In short, it's running the os off the live cd, but I chroot to the hard drive installation. I can't boot directly to the installation. I can use the internet and ping things normally while running off the live cd, but after using chroot, it stops working. I can only assume, it's because something needs to be configured on the hard drive that is normally auto-configured by the cd. But, after looking around for where the problem could be, I couldn't find anything, so any info or advice you have would be appreciated. Thanks!

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New
$50.00
Cisco C9300NM8X Network Switch Module
$649.99
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94
Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99
CISCO ISR4331/K9 V04 Integrated Services Router -Sealed Box
$332.49