You will have to use the knoppix cheat codes. I have used the failsafe and it worked for me. On another PC I used knoppix noscsi noapm noapic and that seemed to work too.
I hope this helps
James
I put my CD in and it seems to boot up fine until I get:I don't know what to do about this. It happens after looking for the CD-ROM drive.Code:Can't find KNOPPIX filesytem, sorry. Dropping you to a (very limited) shell. Press resume button to quit
-fisher
You will have to use the knoppix cheat codes. I have used the failsafe and it worked for me. On another PC I used knoppix noscsi noapm noapic and that seemed to work too.
I hope this helps
James
Try
I had the same problem resently with a very old PC and thats what worked. Either that or you've created another linux coaster!Code:knoppix nodma
Good Luck,
AJG

OEM Genuine 86WH 69KF2 Battery For Dell XPS 15 9500 Precision 5550 M59JH M15 M17
$45.49
OEM 68Wh 3HWPP Battery For Dell Latitude 5401 5501 5410 5510 E5411 E5511
$28.99
New Genuine OEM Dell Latitude 5420 5520 3560 4 Cell Laptop Battery RJ40G M033W
$49.95
OEM Genuine 63WH RJ40G Battery For Dell Latitude 5420 5520 Precision 3560 M033W
$31.69
OEM 68Wh 3HWPP Battery For Dell Latitude 5401 5411 15 5501 5511 Precision 3541
$35.78
Lot of 5 Dell OEM 65W 7.4mm 19.5V 3.34A AC Adapters Mixed Models B Grade
$38.99
OEM Genuine 07KRV Battery Dell Latitude 5330 7330 7430 7530 Precision 3570 FK0VR
$34.49
OEM 74WH 357F9 Battery For Dell Inspiron 15 7559 i7559 7557 i7557 5577 7567 5576
$26.99
New Dell OEM Inspiron 15 3511 15.6" Battery 11.25V 41Wh 3467mAh G91J0 MGCM5
$44.95
OEM 69KF2 Battery 86Wh For Dell Inspiron 7510 16 Plus 7610 7620 XPS 15 9500 9510
$50.09