Oh, and when I say clicker I mean the scroll wheel down as button. That whole assembly seems to lack the tension it did have and I guess it is possible it isn't releasing properly. If I use it I tend to get freeze ups (in linux anyway)
Oh, and when I say clicker I mean the scroll wheel down as button. That whole assembly seems to lack the tension it did have and I guess it is possible it isn't releasing properly. If I use it I tend to get freeze ups (in linux anyway)

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98