Quote Originally Posted by nishtya
ths morning I spilled about a quart container of coffee on my computer table, the bulk of it going into my cherished HEAVY IBM keyboard that they don't make anymore :cry:
Ah, ah I am using one of these as well! No windows key, but who needs that? Don't want any other since years. Over 10 years ago when an ex-colleague left the company we were working at (and using said keyboards), he asked them to order one from IBM for him, and we were astonished to discover they charged (I think...) about 300€ for one of these! But they were realy built to last. A few years later I was lucky enough to find some in a second-hand shop and bought 4 of them at once for a mere 30€. Now that you made me think of it, I am rather afraid of rust as well, as the last unused one lies somwhere in the basement...