-
Senior Member
registered user
Mr mouse came quite clean. It was only a little coffee managed to get between bottom of circuit board and a plastic ring thing around the optical lens/sensor whateveritis. But only way of getting it out was taking apart and not knowing the whole clicker/scroller assembly would go boing, well, it went boing onto the kitchen floor. I just think I have the springs and that wheel set up a little off. Buttons seem ok, really need to boot into windows to try it all out. Is a good optical gaming mouse or was
and Cuddles, little ISPs keep going POOF here. Can't imagine they would fair better in your boonies. I had one local after another (I preferred them to the biggies that try to shove their software down your throat). All went POOF in a few months and I wound up with earthlink. It was a bit of a pain to find the dun settings for them (they too want you to use their software) but I did dig them up. What's hilarious? The local but mega phone company here up until fairly recently didn't have a local access phone number in my area if I had wanted to go with them. I had called them to see if one of earthlink's numbers were local for me and she asked why I didn't go with their dialup service. Told her. She looked it up. And yeah, they didn't have a local number for this decrepid burg.
Similar Threads
-
By istoleapig in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-19-2005, 09:28 AM
-
By ziggyrafiq in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-12-2004, 10:40 PM
-
By nashjc in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-12-2004, 12:14 AM
-
By Lame_Duck in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-08-2004, 05:19 PM
-
By bgristwo in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-17-2003, 05:29 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage 1983 Apple II ProDOS User's Kit Computer Software NEW SEALED A2D2010
$64.95

Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00

Vintage Apple AppleDesign Powered Speakers M6082 Single Beige 1993 Mac Audio
$24.99

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00

Vintage Apple Extended Keyboard- M0115 - no cord
$49.99

Vintage Apple iBook G3 12.1� 500MHz 2001 Restored, SSD Upgraded Mac OS 9.2/OS X
$180.00

LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB - M0001A W/ Keyboard, 2 Mice, 800K HD, + More
$300.00

Vintage Apple III Motherboard Logic Board 820-0043-00 E Fully Populated Tested
$210.00

Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99