View Poll Results: When do you preffer Knoppix DVD available?
- Voters
- 15. You may not vote on this poll
-
january 2004
-
february 2004
-
march 2004
-
april 2004
-
may 2004
-
now
-
No RAM problem
I don't think RAM would be a problem in a DVD version. The only problem you would have is if you don't have a DVD-ROM, but mine is 30? so you could buy one, and RAM isn't expensive, I think.
Refered to packages included, the Cd version packages, of course, and new ones, I don't know, I don't want to use "MS Windows XP" anymore so, programs you have to run under windows many times, ok, the linux ones are better and free (it's my opinion) and you can use wine to run many of windows'.
So, I'm waiting for the knoppix DVD, but could someone tell me where could I find it in Spain? (in order to buy it when possible)
Happy Knoppix use.
[/quote]
-
I don`t have a lot of need for a dvd as I use knoppix a LOT for booting up older computers (although the last two did not boot up
but most do and it is very nice to have a stable OS for almost any computer that has a cdrom drive. Keep up the good work and if you have time dvd would be nice.
Thats my 2 cents.
Gokee2
Similar Threads
-
By bongski55 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-15-2003, 10:19 AM
-
By Triple Six in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-15-2003, 04:23 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lot of 24 SK Hynix 64GB 2Rx4 DDR4 2933Y HMAA8GR7MJR4N-WM Server Ram (AVA)
$11999.95

Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2400T-LD1-11 Server RAM M386A4G40DM1-CRC5Q
$119.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Lot of 12 SK Hynix 64GB PC4-2666V LRDIMM Server Memory RAM HMAA8GL7CPR4N -Tested
$4200.00

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00