oops, found a live link finally at post #10
http://lists.debian.org/debian-knopp.../msg00009.html
Goes back to 2007.
@ Knoppix forum mgmt
This thread serves no useful purpose that I can see.
The several references are dead links.
I think it should be removed.
Respectfully, utu
oops, found a live link finally at post #10
http://lists.debian.org/debian-knopp.../msg00009.html
Goes back to 2007.
Last edited by utu; 08-20-2011 at 12:51 AM.
The link at post #10 gives a snapshot of things going on in Jan 2007
concerning Knoppix 5.1. I think you'd have to look pretty close to find
anything both useful and current. Just a normal monthly debian-knoppix
mailing list as far as I can see.
If this is truly valuable stuff, perhaps someone can post a simple clarification
as to why retaining this thread should be obvious. It's not obvious to me.

DEC Digital DECmate III PC238 PDP-8 6120 RX50 Dual Floppy Vintage Computer
$649.95
Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$299.99
Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$99.99
Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99
Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99
Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95
Vintage DEC Digital VR319-DA 19" High Resolution Monochrome CRT Monitor - Tested
$180.00
Vintage DEC (Digital Equipment Corp) TK-50 Tape Drive
$80.00
Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99
DEC DIGITAL VINTAGE DMB32 with Cab Kit
$150.00