Hello,
I am trying to do some experiment on compression ratios with cloop. I know that currently cloop uses zlib. How can I change it to other algorithms? Where should I start from? Really a newbie to this, appreciate any comments!!
TIA.
Lei

Samsung MLT-R116 Imaging Unit Xpress M2625 M2675 M2825 M2875 M2885 M3015 OEM NEW
$49.99
Samsung 8GB DDR5-4800 SO-DIMM 262-Pin Unbuffered Laptop RAM M425R1GB4BB0-CQKOL
$59.00
New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00
ZAGG Glass Elite Samsung Galaxy Tab S10 Ultra/Tab S9 Ultra Screen Protector
$18.89
Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99
Samsung 16GB DDR4 3200MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM – M471A2G43BB2‑CWE – PC4‑25600
$45.99
Magnetic Leather Flip Case with Stand for Samsung Tab S9 S9+ S10+ S10 Ultra
$20.99
Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00
SAMSUNG ViewFinity S5 34" QHD Monitor 100Hz 5ms AMD FreeSync S34C50DGAN #BU4874
$154.59