-
Hayes V.92 Voice Faxmodem
Hi
Yeah, so anyway, I briefly ran Knoppix 3.4 last night. Everything worked straight away except.... you guessed it, the modem. It was pretty late and I had to be up early so I didnt bother playing with it. However before I get home from work and start fiddling I thought I'd post to see if anyone here has experienced with this modem or has hgeard of it being a problem before. i.e. Does anyone know if I should not bother wasteing my time as its incompatible / there are no drivers, or weather I can sort it by changing the kppp settings or with a simple d/l.
Cheers
.....KPeej
Similar Threads
-
By lutzweber in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-23-2004, 08:58 AM
-
By knoppix-accessibility in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-13-2004, 01:26 AM
-
By ryan in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 9
Last Post: 02-13-2004, 08:27 AM
-
By fingers99 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 08-11-2003, 05:45 PM
-
By jaconitroso in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-11-2003, 01:12 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell Constellation ES.3 3TB Enterprise-class Hard Drive (Wiped & Tested)
$39.00