-
wireless....about to give in :-(
Some good soul I hope can help me with this:
I bought a D-Link DWL-G650+ wireless card. Well, so far so good...
Googling, I got in to:
http://www.wearablelinux.org/modules...showpage&pid=1
Here, the thing starts becoming ugly to me as a newbie. I have downloaded everything but I am really stock here.
The million question....did anyone figure out a simpler process????
If not, I ll be spending some nights to make it work! or may have eaten the f..... card...
Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By knoppixtryer in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 38
Last Post: 12-18-2005, 01:12 AM
-
By lbenn in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-25-2005, 12:54 PM
-
By AV087 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-09-2004, 09:45 AM
-
By Dr Snark in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-08-2004, 11:51 PM
-
By ksation in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-16-2003, 08:44 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch
$115.00

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99