-
I appreciate your help!
I am googling as gruntbuggly told me, but still not getting to good results.
You have given me additional data, I hope I can do something with this card.
I ll be back to the forum and tell the news...
Thanks.

Originally Posted by
sokminer
FabianD
Your card is using a TI ACX111 chipset. Google acx100 and go to the sourceforge page for the project (s/b #1 on the response list). After that then go to the link further down that has to do with houseofcraig.net and read that. I'm using an acx100 card (the older cousing 802.11b vs g) and have had pretty good success. One caution is that WEP doesn't work with this driver for the 111 chipset.
Sokminer
Similar Threads
-
By knoppixtryer in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 38
Last Post: 12-18-2005, 01:12 AM
-
By lbenn in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-25-2005, 12:54 PM
-
By AV087 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-09-2004, 09:45 AM
-
By Dr Snark in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-08-2004, 11:51 PM
-
By ksation in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-16-2003, 08:44 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE
$295.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00

IBM 7014-T00 Enterprise 19" Rack Enclosure No Keys
$549.95

Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs
$49.99