A quick search of the site for 'terminal server' gets me these:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2461
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/KnoppixOnOldPc
Can some one point me in the right direction? I would like to set up a group of low end machines as thin clients and one high end machine as a general pourpose server in a clasroom environment for underprivileged children
I read some of the Skolelinux material and downloaded the software but I could not make it work .
My knowledge with debian is limited and I have succeded in installing woody on my pentium I laptop with Xserver sound and networking with windows machines but I have not been able to figure out how to set up a server
I read some where in this forum about thin clients and how to boot from a network card or floppy in a thinclient fashion but I can't find the information anymore
Any help would be much appreciated
A quick search of the site for 'terminal server' gets me these:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2461
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/KnoppixOnOldPc

Apple Mac Pro 2019 1TB OEM SSD Kit-832GB +128GB - 656-0122/ 656-0121
$69.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
SK hynix PC801 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 x4 Internal SSD HFS512GDE9X081N
$90.00
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC
$115.00
fanxiang S660 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2280 Internal SSD w/ Heatsink Gray
$120.00