A quick search of the site for 'terminal server' gets me these:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2461
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/KnoppixOnOldPc
Can some one point me in the right direction? I would like to set up a group of low end machines as thin clients and one high end machine as a general pourpose server in a clasroom environment for underprivileged children
I read some of the Skolelinux material and downloaded the software but I could not make it work .
My knowledge with debian is limited and I have succeded in installing woody on my pentium I laptop with Xserver sound and networking with windows machines but I have not been able to figure out how to set up a server
I read some where in this forum about thin clients and how to boot from a network card or floppy in a thinclient fashion but I can't find the information anymore
Any help would be much appreciated
A quick search of the site for 'terminal server' gets me these:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2461
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/KnoppixOnOldPc

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Lot of 5 Samsung PM9B1 256GB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 x4 NVMe SSD MZVL4256HBJD SSD
$200.00
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
Samsung One Connect Docking Station SOC8002B Black w/ Cable & Power Cord
$400.00
RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99
RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99
New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00
NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77