This might be what you are looking for:
http://lamppix.tinowagner.com/en/about/enreadme/
Best Wishes
Pete
May sound like a silly question, however I will ask anyway. Has anyone ever tried to remaster a small Knoppix distro with say Apache 2.0 PHP 5.0 and MySQL 4.0? Is there already a premade distro with these apps on it? If so can anyone point me at wear I might be able to play around with it? Thank you!
This might be what you are looking for:
http://lamppix.tinowagner.com/en/about/enreadme/
Best Wishes
Pete
That would work... maybe! LOL have to look into it more. I would want the newest versions of all the software. Anyone else with LAMP on Knoppix experience?
Knoppix already has all of the required programs on it and if you have a HD install, doing an apt-get will get you all of the most recent versions of Apache, MySQL and PHP. I use my Knoppix HD install to run a website for our company and we use every aspect of LAMP. Why look any further?

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20
Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99
Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99
AS IS READ DESCRIP. Supermicro SuperServer 6026TT-HIBQRF 12-Bay 4x X8DTT-HIBQF
$215.00
Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99
Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99
Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08
Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server w/ 2* Intel Xeon E5-2667v3 CPU, NO RAM,NO HDDs
$74.80