I figured it out.
I had to type #sudo knoppix-installer
It looks as though the documentation needs to be updated.
Hello all,
I'm attempting to perform a hard drive install of 3.4 (2004-05-17) but I'm not having much luck. I read the documentation and after backing out of KDE using ctrl-alt-f1, I typed knx-hdinstall but received a "command not found" error.
Has the install procedure changed in this newer version?
Thanks.
I figured it out.
I had to type #sudo knoppix-installer
It looks as though the documentation needs to be updated.
Mine is working fine also, Epox 8RDA+
I have the same problem with the same version & either your commands worked for me
What do I do after doing this
esafwat, I don't like to see anyone left hanging without a solution. When you boot Live Cd, open Konsole. Then at the prompt type, "sudo knoppix-installer" (without the quotes) and press enter. The installation should start.
Exactly what does not work?
jimbo
hello jimbo,
I did just that but nothing happened, nothing started, no message came up, simply nothing
esafwat
Let's do like this....open kosole and type:
su <ENTER>
Your konsole will have something like this:
root@knoppix:#
Then type:
knoppix-installer <ENTER>
Thank you Shah, this one seems to work
Sorry, esafwat. Didn't mean to leave you hangining. Is everything working okay?
-chad
Yes onegear I'm fine ,
Thank you

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99
IBM EMC 091-000-091 17 Inch Rackmount LCD Keyboard KVM Console 03N7012
$109.99
IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99
IBM PCI-X Riser Card For System x3650 Server (FRU 43W5861) — Perfect — Clean
$19.95
IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99
Lot of 3 IBM 00JY196 ServeRAID M1210 PCI Express SAS SATA Storage Controller
$68.99