Works fine for me on an ABit NF7-M with nforce2 chipset.
Jim
I was wondering if there is an issue with knoppix and the Nvidia Nforce 2 ethernet adapter? I can't seem to get knoppix to recognize my card.
I am using a static IP address(no DHCP) which works fine in windows 2000.
When I do a /etc/init.d/networking restart I get an eth0 device not detected.
Is this something other people have experience? Do I need to get an updated driver? Thanks for the help!
Sartan
Works fine for me on an ABit NF7-M with nforce2 chipset.
Jim
nforce nvidia driver is not included.(nvidia is not prepared to GPL it,so Klaus will not integrate it). But ......
Try the image from the guys at overclockix (they included it)
http://www.distrowatch.com/table.php...on=overclockix
If the site is unreachable try P2P network like e-mule,shareaza, or so.
greetzzz,
Thanks greetzzz I'll give overclockix a try!

Vintage Honeywell Military Aerospace Avionics PCB Gold Ceramic Hybrid IC Board
$299.95
Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37
Primax FaxSwitcher II FS100, VINTAGE WORKS
$40.00
Vintage IBM 5152 Personal Computer Graphics Printer Dot Matrix - TESTED WORKING
$229.00
Vintage Compaq EVO N610C Laptop Pentium 4 2.0GHz 256MB 60GB Win 98SE w/ USB
$100.00
Dell Latitude C640 Win98SE w/ USB Support Retro gaming Vintage USB FDD use CNC
$200.00
VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00
Vintage Trading Expert for Windows - AIQ Systems Floppy Disks Software + Storage
$75.00