-
Knoppix 3.4 and nforce2 ethernet issues?
I was wondering if there is an issue with knoppix and the Nvidia Nforce 2 ethernet adapter? I can't seem to get knoppix to recognize my card.
I am using a static IP address(no DHCP) which works fine in windows 2000.
When I do a /etc/init.d/networking restart I get an eth0 device not detected.
Is this something other people have experience? Do I need to get an updated driver? Thanks for the help!
Sartan
Similar Threads
-
By larz in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-21-2004, 04:55 AM
-
By myztik19 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-20-2004, 12:48 PM
-
By cmoser99 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-02-2003, 10:56 AM
-
By audioaficionado in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 14
Last Post: 08-22-2003, 01:26 AM
-
By RealNeo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-24-2003, 12:41 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98