Works fine for me on an ABit NF7-M with nforce2 chipset.
Jim
I was wondering if there is an issue with knoppix and the Nvidia Nforce 2 ethernet adapter? I can't seem to get knoppix to recognize my card.
I am using a static IP address(no DHCP) which works fine in windows 2000.
When I do a /etc/init.d/networking restart I get an eth0 device not detected.
Is this something other people have experience? Do I need to get an updated driver? Thanks for the help!
Sartan
Works fine for me on an ABit NF7-M with nforce2 chipset.
Jim
nforce nvidia driver is not included.(nvidia is not prepared to GPL it,so Klaus will not integrate it). But ......
Try the image from the guys at overclockix (they included it)
http://www.distrowatch.com/table.php...on=overclockix
If the site is unreachable try P2P network like e-mule,shareaza, or so.
greetzzz,
Thanks greetzzz I'll give overclockix a try!

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$49.99
1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K MATCHING # BOX Set Original Mac Model M0001 WORKS RARE
$6299.00
Apple Macintosh 128k Desktop computer. Upgraded to 512k
$300.00
1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare
$1800.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00
Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$59.99
Apple Keyboard and Cable for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110
$129.99
Two Macintosh Platinum Mouse/Mice - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus M0100 - NEW
$99.99
Apple Macintosh Mac 128k - 512k Boot / Diagnostics 2 Disk Set for Classic Macs
$14.99
1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K Original Model M0001 With Keyboard and Mouse
$1799.99