You don't need anyone's permission!
I have been using Knoppix for almost a year now, first as a hobby ;but now I realize all the potencial that this little piece of software can have in the schools, specially in latin america where the cost of new computers and software licences are prohibited .
but not with Knoppix or linux for that matter I'd like to put together a presentation for people in the education department and show them that we do not need to spend millions of dollars in computers and software to expose our young minds to the finest software tools ever to come out of the linux community.
But I need to be sure tha I am not stepping in anybody elses toes and its perfectly OK to use knoppix as an example of what can be done with a little
program and a lot of willingness
You don't need anyone's permission!
what if the education department likes what thwy see and decide to install knoppix in machines in a lab environment as this is my vission .
will they need permission then?
No they can copy and install on as many machines as they want..Originally Posted by dougvega
Read the GNU GPL Software Licence for more information.

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19
Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00
G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43
New BroadCom 9500-8i Tri-Mode HBA Card Storage Adapter New-Sealed
$245.57
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00