-
I'm using kdm, but you had the right file all along. The problem was that the session manager was being invoked and was choosing what to run at startup. So I commented out the session manager and added my stuff to the initrc file and now it's working great. You should see how fast it starts up.
Yep, rox takes over the background setting, so I dragged and dropped like you did. I just figured since I was using xfce4 that I'd go with their background. I must say, I'm really pleased with this setup. Thanks for helping me get it working.
Similar Threads
-
By Crusader in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-16-2005, 10:50 PM
-
By shah in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-21-2004, 03:35 AM
-
By mzilikazi in forum The Lounge
Replies: 7
Last Post: 11-22-2004, 06:28 PM
-
By RJDReid in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-18-2003, 06:07 AM
-
By sb73542 in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-11-2003, 06:15 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99

Dell XPS 8940 Desktop Motherboard Intel H470 LGA1200 DDR4 K3CM7 KV3RP 427JK
$154.99

B85M-G Motherboard Intel Core i7-4770 CPU LGA1150 mATX 4 DIMM IO Shield
$75.96