Hey, me again..
I have a wireless network card build into my laptop, a broadcom 802.11 b/g thing..
For some reason, Knoppix won't recognize it..Is there anyway I can get it to?
Thanks in advance,
Kev
Hey, me again..
I have a wireless network card build into my laptop, a broadcom 802.11 b/g thing..
For some reason, Knoppix won't recognize it..Is there anyway I can get it to?
Thanks in advance,
Kev
For a Linux Driver go to:
http://www.broadcom.com/drivers/downloaddrivers.php
Find what model your card is, they have two types on that site, for BCM57xx (the x's are variable numbers) and for BCM4401. If you dont have any of those, go here for their archive page: http://www.broadcom.com/drivers/dow...s.php?archive=1

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25
Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive
$29.99
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99
Samsung 1TB SSD BM91H 1TB (MZ-VMA1T00) Internal SSD M.2
$135.00
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73