I'm having an odd reocurring problem. Every now and again I like to play around with coding for the dreamcast. To do so I use a serial cable which connects the pc to dreamcast, and a program called dctool to do the transfer. The problem is that I no longer seem able to use it on my install of knoppix. dist-upgraded to debian unstable. The program seems to see ttyS0 just fine, but can't send any data accross. It was usable before the dist-upgrade, and the windows port works on my windows install so I know the cable itself is fine. 'm guessing a configuration file may have been overwritten somewhere. Any ideas?

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper EX4400-EM-4S expansion modules
$599.00
Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86
Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99
Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$8999.99
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99