-
Senior Member
registered user
i2c and 2.6 kernel
running Kanotix hd installed debian style 2.6.6 kernel. I have confirmed the the i2c module is in there but won't load except manually. I had it running fine with the 2.4 kernel after installing i2c but the readme's specifically say that won't work on this kernel. lm sensors install says if you have 2.6 kernel to only run "make user" and make user_install" did that. But i2c isn't loading though I can get it all to work with "modprobe i2c_sensor" Where am I going wrong here?
I did alsa try adding to aliases and modules (and did update-modules) I am not getting anywhere. Advice welcome.
Similar Threads
-
By Trace Green in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-19-2005, 04:33 PM
-
By cfish in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-25-2005, 07:31 AM
-
By gitarzysta in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-03-2004, 08:36 PM
-
By Nils_ in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-08-2004, 10:50 AM
-
By tji in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-12-2003, 06:40 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$71.49

MSI - B550M PRO-VDH WIFI (Socket AM4) AMD B550 MATX DDR4 Wi-Fi 6 Motherboard ...
$89.99

Asus Prime B660M-A AC D4 Motherboard Intel LGA 1700 14th 13th 12th Gen DDR4
$79.99

Gigabyte GA-B85M-D3H Motherboard
$54.99

ASRock IMB-X1314 LGA 1700 Intel W680 DDR4 Quad display Micro-ATX Motherboard
$351.99